Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chapter 14: Succeeding in Your Teacher Education Program--and Beyond

My personal concerns as I work into my major which in the end makes it so I'll be able to put the bread on the table.  They are: wages (Teaching is one of the lowest paid degree professions), assessments determine wage instead of years teaching, being accused of something (such as sexual assault or harassment towards a teenager).  These are the concerns that I have going into the field as there are people out there that want to destroy you for their own benefit.

Which area of concern is most present?

I don't feel that my concerns reflect any of these, it's what I want to do I'm concerned about the factors that will impact me and what I'll have to do in order to make it so my students can trust myself and succeed through the filter that the Government provides.

Which Stage(s) of Concern was most present?

If anything I'm at a 0 with Unconcerned, I'm not worried this is what I want to do I know how to do it. I'm not afraid nor will be timid around my students and the planning I have to do for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment